+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Google Map not displaying in other places

Google Map not displaying in other places

In Blocks > Edit Google Maps> Show on Pages > the default for Google Maps is Categories only. I added other pages like Find an Animal, Search, Saved Searches, Search by Distance, and New Listings. However, the map doesn't show in those areas. I have it set for all categories and subcategories. What am I missing here? Thanks!

Re: Google Map not displaying in other places

As i understand it is Browse Map
    This plugin is working only for browse page so it will not work on search and other pages..

Well that's a bummer! Seems like it should be available if someone searched say a state for something and would get a map. Maybe an easy implementation?!? I guess I could put it in the feature request area for a future version consideration for that plugin.
    Thankx for your reply!

Hello Christina,
    We are working on new version of "BrowseMap" plugin now, please keep an eye on our blog, we will release new version as soon as it will be ready.

Thanks

Hello,
    The "Browse Map" plugin has been updated, now it supports search pages.
    You can see the changelog of each plugin on plugin details page >> changelog tab.
    http://www.flynax.com/plugins.html

John

John - I don't see how to download version 1.4. I'm logged into my account and I don't see a download button. If I go to the older plugin page, the google map version over there to download is still 1.1 which is what I already have?!? Thanks!

HI : about the googlemap at "browse pages" - am i right to say that, browse page is refer to "Property Page? .. my enquiry is.. does that also include "new listing " & "Today listing" as well?.. it would be good that map can be extend and shown at these pages as well to make it more idealistic and positive.. .

+ Reply to Thread