+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Package live for

Package live for

Hi,

I'm trying to understand to logic behind setting a period of time to a multi-listing package.
    So let's say i have a package of 50 listings and each listing is live for 30 days, why do i need to set a different period to the package itself?

Please help me to better understand the concept behind this option.

Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Erez Abutbul View Post
    Hi,

I'm trying to understand to logic behind setting a period of time to a multi-listing package.
    So let's say i have a package of 50 listings and each listing is live for 30 days, why do i need to set a different period to the package itself?

Please help me to better understand the concept behind this option.

Thanks!
    Did you mean package live for? I think it is used to pressure buyer to use all the listing bought before expiration. Says package live for 5 days, meaning after bought, you have 5 days to use all of the 50 listings or it will be expired.

There is another issue though with featured listing that you should be aware of. Educate your customers that if they are having a featured listing, renewing it with a standard listing will remove its featured status. For example you have a listing with 5 days of featured left, and you want to renew it now with standard, you will lose that 5 days featured status. You can search keyword "featured" on this forum and see many discussion about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    Did you mean package live for? I think it is used to pressure buyer to use all the listing bought before expiration. Says package live for 5 days, meaning after bought, you have 5 days to use all of the 50 listings or it will be expired.
    So if a buyer add a listing (with a period of 30 days) 5 days before package expires, what happens to the listing after 5 days? when package expires all listing expires as well?

So if a buyer add a listing (with a period of 30 days) 5 days before package expires, what happens to the listing after 5 days? when package expires all listing expires as well?
    Package expired prevent you from using it again, it does not effect listing. So after 5 days the packaged expired, you can't use any of the listing any more. But the listing that you added 5 days prior is still OK and will last for the remaining 25 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    Package expired prevent you from using it again, it does not effect listing. So after 5 days the packaged expired, you can't use any of the listing any more. But the listing that you added 5 days prior is still OK and will last for the remaining 25 days.
    Thank you.

Thank you.
    You're welcome. Feel free to ask if you need anything else

+ Reply to Thread