+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "Back to Search Results" link doesn't work

"Back to Search Results" link doesn't work

When I search, then click on one of the results, it has a link on the top of the listing details "Back to Search Results." If I click that link "Back to Search Results" to go back to the search results - it takes me to the search page instead where I could do a new search from scratch, but not "Back to Search Results."

I reproduced this on the public flynax demo too where that Back to Search Results link is not working either.

If I
    * set an alert for a search
    * go back and "Check Alert"
    * click on one of the results
    the listing details page then also has a "back to search results" link on the top.
    That doesn't work either. It takes me back to a blank listing-details.html page instead of the alert search results.

If you mean the Listing Navigator plugin, it hasn't been updated for a long time. Hope it will be updated soon

In the meantime, you can try to use this updated file (from zip archive attached) and replace the current one in plugins/listing_navigator/
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks Rudi. Yes, it's in the row with Next and Previous links created by the Listings Navigator plugin. Will give the attached version a try - many thanks!

Edited: It works. Thank you Rudi!

On the 8th I didn't clear my browser's cookies after uploading the updated file so it was still doing some oddness. After clearing my browser's cookies for a second time, all seems to be working great. Much appreciated!
    Last edited by Horizon; February 12, 2024 at 09:00 AM.

+ Reply to Thread