+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is there a way to add sort by: fields to pages generated by field bound boxes?

Is there a way to add sort by: fields to pages generated by field bound boxes?

Under the H1 title is a dropdown sort by:
    On category and filter generated pages, this sort by: dropdown has the fields I've added to the sort box builder for my main category including length, price, and year.

However, on pages generated by field bound boxes, the sort by: dropdown has only category, status, and date. Is there a way to add the same sort fields (length price year) to the sort by: on pages generated by field bound boxes?

It will require a customization as the listings are from different categories, therefore, they will have different forms

but you can add sorting fields manually here: plugins/fieldBoundBoxes/listings_by_field.inc.php > $sorting = ...

Perfect! I only have one type (all categories are the same sorting options right now) so doing this manually works for me for now, and then I can customize if I need to add complexity to this later. Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread