+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Conditoin New Used All

Conditoin New Used All

On the public flynax demo, the homepage search form has Condition All (default) New Used

On my purchased install, I have only New Used.

How do I add the All option that would show New and Used?

Hello,

Do you use the Rainbow template? It supports "All" button

Note that it works when you have two listing-type forms on the home page

Nova template. I only have one listing type on my site, but would like the homepage top search form to default search to All to show both used and new unless the user selects either new or used to search for.

If you use boats script this option is supported by default in the nova template

or insert use this code in templates/.../tpl/fields_search_horizontal.tpl > find {elseif $field.Type == 'radio'}

after:

<span class="pills">

insert:
    Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.

Yes, I checked and I already have that in my fields_search_horizontal.tpl template from my default install, but I'm not clear on how to add the "All" button to the homepage search form.

My default install has New (selected by default) | Used rectangular buttons on the homepage top search form. Where would I set the "All" button option and set it as default? Sorry to be dense, just not seeing where to add/enable/disable/set the "All" option for this homepage search form in the admin.
    Last edited by Horizon; January 3, 2024 at 11:14 PM.

I figured it out - sorry for being dense,

In the public demo there is one search form which has condition as one of the search fields which then becomes used, new, and all.

In my purchased install, I was actually seeing tabbed data in action, where under the listings type I had tabbed data enabled for search form at the bottom. Under search forms this automatically created two search forms, one for new and one for used, and what I was seeing was not the field radio selection new/used, but the tabs new and used! Cool now that I see how that works. Thanks again!
    Last edited by Horizon; January 4, 2024 at 12:17 AM.

Oh, yeah, I forgot about tabbed search forms (by field)

I'm glad that you've figured it out

+ Reply to Thread