+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Landing pages plugin

Landing pages plugin

Does anyone uses Landing pages script? Is it working?

Is a premium script and i was expecting to run without problems
    -The Page title and meta description are not clean. After each one of them you get a slash and filters names( the one used for this landing page)
    - does not work with multi language site. When i visit the landing page for a language other than the main one, will get a 404 error and the site language is not the one that is supposed ( i used the link for portuguese but will take me to english version)

I use PHP 8.1 but i also switch to 7.4 or 8 but the issues remain
    Last edited by Ionut Barabasa; October 29, 2023 at 09:55 PM.

I'm planning to buy it. Did you buy and use it yet?
    For safety I suggest you keep 7.4 for now until everything is updated to 8

I bought, of course. I check it with 3 php versions. &.4, 8 and 8.1 ( will work with main language but not with the other ones) I do not think is because of the php version)
    Last edited by Ionut Barabasa; October 30, 2023 at 08:58 AM.

I utilized a landing page plugin, but unfortunately, the sitemap isn't generating in relation to the landing page. I believe the developer needs to include it in the sitemap. Despite using it for almost a month, when I directly search the title on Google (searching my page), none of my pages display any results, even after manually requesting Google to crawl some of my pages.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by PQB; October 30, 2023 at 06:06 PM.

My case also. I think is supposed to appear in /files/sitemap/sitemap_plugins1.xml But if visit this sitemap i get 404 error

+ Reply to Thread