Ip address, country, date and time.
    For example:
    1.1.1.1, USA, 10.18.23 - 3:00 AM

Where admin can see:
    Front end:
    1. Listing page, we see this info under listing owner info block
    2. User profile page.

Back end:
    1. Listing manager: where you can press + icon and you see this info of the listing owner.
    2. Account manager: similarly you can press + icon next to the account to see this info.

Is there anyway I can achieve this. Thank you
    Last edited by Wei Hong; October 28, 2023 at 04:15 AM.

This would be a very important feature, in Europe all web site administrator is obliged to know and save the IP addresse's user. I believe there can be no future for flynax software if this feature is not added immediately!

I ask Rudi if he can solve this problem, thanks.

Hello,

As an alternative, you can use the 'Spam prevention' which allows to track IPs: https://www.flynax.com/plugins/spam-prevention.html

Quote Originally Posted by Rudi View Post
    Hello,

As an alternative, you can use the 'Spam prevention' which allows to track IPs: https://www.flynax.com/plugins/spam-prevention.html

Hi Rudi,

unfortunately this plugin does not solve our problem, the plugin is dedicated only to bots, but in Europe we have to register the IPs of all real users who register and use sales services through online ads, if one of these real users commits a scam to the detriment of another user, the site administrator must be ready to collaborate with the police forces and must be able to provide the IP addresses of the scammer user in order to trace him. It would be helpful to at least have the IP address plus date and time of each user when they register. In another software that I use (not flynax) IPs and dates of each user's work session are recorded! I'll give you a photo as an example
    Attached Images Attached Images

In this case, only a customization could be a solution

Quote Originally Posted by Rudi View Post
    In this case, only a customization could be a solution
    I think I'm gonna make a ticket for this customization because it's very important.

We could start from this guide, it doesn't seem like such a difficult thing to create something that works correctly, it would be a useful function for all users of the flynax software:

https://forum.flynax.com/showthread....=address+guide

Rudi, what do you think of this guide? Can you figure out why it doesn't work perfectly?

Nice, that looks very similar to what we need. The guys who posted it was a legend, too. He has many useful guide on forum. So sad he stopped comming here since 2014.

In reality, much more should be done to comply with the GDPR and also with other regulations that are emerging, for example, in some US states. Each user consent should be recorded in the database, with IP and date/time, not only for privacy issues but also for acceptance of the terms of use. All forms containing consents should record those consents.

Guru
    Agreed

Now days you can get fined heafty im alot of countries.
    You need to keep phone numbers safe

Keep a log of visitors

Do everything possible to prevent bad ppl from scammimg of your website.

Im the event something like this happens you should be able to provide a log who is using your website.
    Boatfind.com
    Boatfind.com.au

+ Reply to Thread