+ Reply to Thread

Thread: About service script

About service script

Hi Flynax,

I'm using classified ads now. But interested in getting the service script template, and the service option below with opening hour and price list. Is it doable and is it complicated?

Screen Shot 2023-10-17 at 2.39.16 PM.png

It is not a good idea because there are a lot of changes that need to be made. Therefore will be better to contact our sales department to transfer your license from classified to service.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    It is not a good idea because there are a lot of changes that need to be made. Therefore will be better to contact our sales department to transfer your license from classified to service.
    Yes Viktor, I can contact David to change to service, but will it effect my current classified ads data?

Guru
    I dont think you can run the service script as a classifieds portal. If you can then that would be great, but i doubt it.
    Boatfind.com
    Boatfind.com.au

Quote Originally Posted by kiowa View Post
    I dont think you can run the service script as a classifieds portal. If you can then that would be great, but i doubt it.
    I just want the template look, and the service function. Other things seems to be very identical if I'm not wrong, with listing fields and stuffs.

Guru
    I tried adding a simple new listing type on the demo just then. Does not work well, search om home page does not change, things om home page dissapear. So its a no no.
    Last edited by kiowa; October 18, 2023 at 09:14 AM.
    Boatfind.com
    Boatfind.com.au

Quote Originally Posted by kiowa View Post
    I tried adding a simple new listing type on the demo just then. Does not work well, search om home page does not change, things om home page dissapear. So its a no no.
    seriously? The listing type and home page should works. (

+ Reply to Thread