+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Microdata for real estate

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    I thought the microdata plugin automatically works on it own, does this mean we have to modify to make it work properly? I'm using classified ads but including real estate, like house rental, etc.
    Hi Wei,

It's not automatically applicable to all scripts. I think the Microdata plugin is primarily designed for a classified ads script "for products and services" datas. However, if your website includes real estate, job, or vehicle listings, it's crucial to review and ensure the correct implementation to avoid potential penalties from search engines like Google. You can verify the correctness of your structured data in Google Search Console or by using the https://search.google.com/test/rich-results page on a page-by-page basis.

The "Product" schema definition typically relates to both tangible and intangible items that people purchase. You should use the "Product" schema for items such as physical products or digital goods.

In my case, I used the Real Estate Script, which is why I sought assistance to ensure the accuracy of the structured data on my website and I believe that this might be one of the reasons why my website's ranking is underperforming.
    Last edited by PQB; October 23, 2023 at 05:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaniel Outis View Post
    Hello Rudi!))
    I think that the microdata plugin should be finalized for all types of lists, since they are in the base assembly and in thematic assemblies too. And also under the php 8 version!

We are very much waiting!
    i wish for that. Google likes rich result
    Last edited by PQB; October 23, 2023 at 05:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PQB View Post
    Hi Wei,

It's not automatically applicable to all scripts. I think the Microdata plugin is primarily designed for a classified ads script "for products and services" datas. However, if your website includes real estate, job, or vehicle listings, it's crucial to review and ensure the correct implementation to avoid potential penalties from search engines like Google. You can verify the correctness of your structured data in Google Search Console or by using the https://search.google.com/test/rich-results page on a page-by-page basis.

The "Product" schema definition typically relates to both tangible and intangible items that people purchase. You should use the "Product" schema for items such as physical products or digital goods.

In my case, I used the Real Estate Script, which is why I sought assistance to ensure the accuracy of the structured data on my website and I believe that this might be one of the reasons why my website's ranking is underperforming.
    Wow, thank you for bringing this up. I bought the microdata plugin a few months back but never aware of this, especially the penalty. I'm running classified ads, but I have housing for rent, job, and vehicle, too. I will follow this thread for more info.

i wish for that. Google likes rich result
    I wanna learn about this too. Looking forward to your experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    I wanna learn about this too. Looking forward to your experiences.
    Many articles about schema are available on Google but i don't know how to implement it in non Wordpress
    Last edited by PQB; October 24, 2023 at 07:00 PM.

Many articles about schema are available on Google but i don't know how to implement it in non Wordpress
    Yes, this is the first time I heard about Google Penalty. I like the benefit of microdata and would love to have it work properly. I just don't know where to start. Will be waiting for Flynax detail guide

+ Reply to Thread