+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Set a period of time before user can renew a free listing?

Set a period of time before user can renew a free listing?

Dear Flynax Dev.,

I can see many of Flynax 4.9.2 site running this issue where users need to wait until their free listing to be expired in order to renew again. This will create unwanted listing down time and confused users. Can we have a solution which admin can set a set period of time before expiration day when user can renew again? Like 5 days before listing expired user can renew again.

Thank you

Hello Wei,

The only way is to decrease the time period for your free package

otherwise, this setting can be added as a customization

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudi View Post
    Hello Wei,

What duration reduction are you thinking of? The advertisement is valid for 60 days, but it cannot be extended even on the 59th day, which is a big mistake, because the user will no longer advertise, because he thinks that this package is still unusable.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudi View Post
    Hello Wei,

Hi Rudi,

Even with a short period of time, it make no sense for advertiser to set a timer to remind them to immediately login and renew their ads to avoid down time. Imagine you post several ads, for example 10 days, you have to set a reminder to login and renew after exactly 10 days, otherwise you have down time, which customer can't find you.

Yes, prevent them to renew ads is good. But should be flexible before 2-3 days or even 7 days prior to expiration.

I have never seen any site with this practice before, prevent renewal until the ads is expired. I'm sure many Flynax client will see this as an issue one way or another.

With long time experience with Flynax, I sincerely advice dev to reconsider this.
    Last edited by Wei Hong; October 17, 2023 at 05:15 AM.

+ Reply to Thread