+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Facebook Connect Issue

Wink Facebook Connect Issue

Hi everyone!

I'm trying to use Facebook Connect Plugin.. I already created and App on Facebook Developers and i inserted Api & Secret Key on the configurations-->Facebook Connect. I also set the type of account i want users loggin in by Facebook to have and activated the module.

The problem is that when i press the Facebook Logo to login, Facebook Login Pop-Up, Authorization also but then nothing happens... i mean there is no login on buscoenplaya.com

I also tried on general.demoflynax.com and it seems that i'm not able to log in also on the demo.

Does anyone experienced the same?? Any comments or Help ^.^ ?

Thx!

Dear Matteo,

As you have ticket regarding the issue please wait answer there. The guy which is responsible for this will reply soon, if you want you can ask details of the problem and post then here for others.

i have same problem. is there a fix?

i have similar problem, especially if you are not familiar with facebook (which I am). You have to create an app in https://developers.facebook.com/ and make sure you key in your correct information at Basic Info regarding your Apps Domain (which is your web domain). Next make sure you choose Website With Facebook Login in the Select How Your App Integrates with Facebook. There, you will enter your Site Url, which is your http://www.your-website.com. Once you are here, just clicked saved, and you are done.

You have to follow the steps correctly or else the facebook connect will not work. Hope it is helpful.

i have the same issue. i think i have done aall steps proper but since flynax did not release a tutorial with images to show exactly....

+ Reply to Thread