+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New modern templates

I think it's a purely personal opinion of what template is modern today as everyone is looking for their own design for their sites inspired by some sources.

I agree that some elements can be changed in our templates like search form buttons or listing info elements but it is still 'small details' and not global things.

And if we design a new template exactly like the one you mentioned, we can satisfy only you (or two more people) but others may not like it and will refer to other resources saying that this is what how the modern templates should look.

At the moment, we're making a new template based on the recent comments and suggestions (constructive) of our customers and I'm sure that there are people who say:

"Yes, there is something new in this template but it's still not what we have expected"

With all the above, I wanted to say that it's not possible to please everyone with a common template.

Even if you buy a "perfect" template from the internet you need to add features that don't exist or at least, adjust some things to your needs

and you do it yourself or hire a developer for it because it's called a personal request.

Guru
    So who is the developers that can actually work with flynax code so we or i can engage with or is it just you guys?
    Boatfind.com
    Boatfind.com.au

In most cases, our team redesigns our customers' sites, and if we are busy and you have no time to wait you can find developers on upwork.com

Guru
    ok thanks for explaining, this sounds like a plan that one can work with.
    Boatfind.com
    Boatfind.com.au

+ Reply to Thread