+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Google play in-app billing set up

Exclamation

Hi guys,

I'm trying to work through setting up the android app for my site. After a few days of struggling, I am finally up to the following step of the list of things to do..

After managing to get through the easy steps 1-3. I am being asked to create a test release which should allow me to 'Add New Product' (step 4)
    But I cannot complete the test release as I cannot submit the "preview and confirm" as I have multiple errors within the app itself.

Logic tells me this information needs filling in before going any further....

*******Configuring products in Google Play In-App Billing********

If you don't plan to use Google Play In-App Billing, then you can disable it from the back end > Android Connect settings and skip the step.
    If you do plan to use paid packages, then you'll have to replicate them in the App (if you use only free packages then you can skip this step)
    from the admin panel in In-App Products of your listing on Google Play.

1. Go to https://play.google.com/apps/publish/.
    2. Open your App listing and choose your App;
    3. Go to In-App Products;
    4. Click Add New Product
    5. Then select Managed Product in the window;
    6. Log in to the back end of your site and go to the Package manager;
    7. Click the Edit icon of the first paid package and copy the package key;
    8. Go back to the Google Product page and enter the key to the Product ID field and click Continue;
    9. Enter a title and description of the product on the Listing Details page (you can copy package details from the admin panel of your site);
    10. Enter the price of the package in USD (as it's set in the admin panel for the package converted into USD);
    11. Under Auto price conversion check Overwrite existing prices and click Auto-convert prices now;
    12. To save the product click Save.

Where am I going wrong??

Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated. (Screenshots attached)

Jason

Screenshot 2023-09-15 170504.pngScreenshot 2023-09-15 170536.png
    Last edited by Jason Wilkinson; September 18, 2023 at 06:10 AM.

+ Reply to Thread