+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Apache mod_rewrite module

Apache mod_rewrite module

Apache mod_rewrite module is Undefined

I asked hosting support they told me it turns on by default

How should i do to fix it

Hello,

Check if the .htaccess file with Flynax rules exists in your site directory (public_html), if not, upload it from the installation package

Also, the apache mode should be enabled in Basic Settings > General > Apache rewrite module

otherwise, create a ticket

I have checked with the hosting provider. They confirmed it was activated. And we also tried moving the script to install on other servers and we encountered the same problem. However, our other websites that require this module can still be used normally.

I have checked with the hosting provider. They confirmed it was activated. And we also tried moving the script to install on other servers and we encountered the same problem. However, our other websites that require this module can still be used normally.

ticket ID: NQN-111607 please check thank you

I see your site works properly using apache rewrite module and if it's undefined on our requirements page it doesn't affect the site

Probably, our system couldn't identify the current apache module

it's OK but my website uses the Thai language. How can I use the Thai language in url?
    and i can't set up the cronjob in my website i try many time but it's not working i already open the ticket UGK-962783

Go to Basic Settings > General > Multilingual paths > enable; URL transliteration > disable

Then add urls in your language in Categories > Categories and Content > Pages

+ Reply to Thread