+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Limiting communication with the seller without authorisation

Limiting communication with the seller without authorisation

Hi everyone!
    Can you please tell me if it is possible to restrict communication with the seller without authorisation without activating the membership plan? I.e. only registered users can access the feedback form and contacts. Will it work without membership plan?
    Thank you.

Hello,

You need to disable this setting in Basic Settings > Messages > Allow visitors to contact sellers through the contact form

Genius, thanks Rudi. And can you display information to guests that you need to log in to your account or register to contact the merchant via the contact form?
    Just like when you turn on the membership plan, the Login or Register box pops up...

In this case, you need to modify this file: templates/your_template/tpl/blocks/listing_details_seller.tpl

at the bottom replace !$allow_send_message with !$isLogin

Rudi, For some reason everything remains unchanged

You need to enable 'Allow visitors to contact sellers through the contact form' again

Then the contact form for guests reappears... But unfortunately no window comes up asking to Login or Register....

You should replace the variables at the very bottom or at least do it for all cases

Rudi, Forgive my ignorance, but could you please advise where and what needs to be replaced. Please.

+ Reply to Thread