+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A mobile bottom menu on top of site content

A mobile bottom menu on top of site content

Dear Flynax Dev,

I'm lookiing to build a mobile bottom menu. My question is is there anyway I can have the mobile menu fixed at the bottom, and on top of the website content, meaning whatever I click on the bottom menu, only the site content refresh and loading but the menu does not change. I remember something abut iframe but I'm not sure, if anyone here is kindly enough point me to a keyword or a right place I would really appreciate it

Guru
    Im pretty sure someone said flynax going to add a stick menu in some future update. Think it was rudi
    Last edited by kiowa; August 15, 2023 at 08:50 AM.
    Boatfind.com
    Boatfind.com.au

What do you want to put in this bottom menu? It should be small line because it will hide some content on site.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by kiowa View Post
    Im pretty sure someone said flynax going to add a stick menu in some future update. Think it was rudi
    That would be nice honestly, considering that almost 80% traffic is from mobile nowaday on my site.

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    What do you want to put in this bottom menu? It should be small line because it will hide some content on site.
    Hi Viktor, similar to app, this is a nice touch for the PWA app since it does not have back option navi, I'm thinking of having the 4 icons: home, recent listing, add listing, BACK button (gray if not available, blue if you can click to back to the previous page)

We can try to do it but as a customization and you need to create a new ticket with the request.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

+ Reply to Thread