+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to put a limit on updating renewing plan.

How to put a limit on updating renewing plan.

Hi,
    In the new version 4.9.2 there is this very important change:
    - Free listing package logic reworked: users will be able to update the package when it expires

But I could not find how to make this work? I check on the demo site too. How do I limit this function. Like making user only renewable until 1 days till listing is expired.

Hello,

There is one condition for the free packages: you can update your listing using the same free package when the listing completely expires

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudi View Post
    Hello,

There is one condition for the free packages: you can update your listing using the same free package when the listing completely expires
    I tried it, it works with the single listing package setting, but it no longer works with the multi listing package setting.

Hello,

Hi Rudi, so the condition is set in code and there is no setting option for it? Is there anyway we can change the time so they can renew ahead of time by 1 or 2 days? So there will be no down time, or may be at the exact day they was on to something and can't renew it?

Unfortunately, there is no quick solution

Unfortunately, there is no quick solution
    I'm just so sad because I'm sure not just me but many other was so happy to see this solution. It was almost a perfect solution for the issue of spamming free ads, but now it create new issue where user of free ads definitely will have down time, unless they timing exactly the ads expire to be there to renew it right away. ( So people may think not having it is better.

+ Reply to Thread