+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: v4.9.2 bug reports

v4.9.2 bug reports

Hi girls and guys,

I'm working on the new version v4.9.2 fresh installation with general rainbow template. I will report any bug I found here.

1. Listing renew in Admin does not work.
    I tried to click on several expired listings, then scroll down to the bottom and pick renew. Nothing happen. Please check this. Thank you.

------------------------------
    Official bug fixes:
    1. For those who use the Category tree plugin and PHP 8.x.xx:
    June 1, 2023, 02:34 AM
    https://forum.flynax.com/showthread....ll=1#post37901

2. A fix for Listing Rating plugin:
    June 1, 2023, 03:32 PM
    https://forum.flynax.com/showthread....ll=1#post37904
    Last edited by Wei Hong; June 11, 2023 at 09:44 AM.

Listing renew in Admin does not work.
    I tried to click on several expired listings, then scroll down to the bottom and pick renew. Nothing happen. Please check this. Thank you.
    Last edited by Wei Hong; June 11, 2023 at 09:44 AM.

I will monitor this thread. thank you Wei

Quote Originally Posted by Pascual Bernardo jr View Post
    I will monitor this thread. thank you Wei
    You're welcome. Also I hope Flynax Dev will monitor this as well. I'm still waiting for the demo to be updated to 4.9.2 to confirm it on demo as well. Right now I'm testing it on a fresh installation.

Master
    I discovered another bug that still hasn't been fixed. After posting the posted ad, if I go to renew/update the ad, I can do so as many times as I want, and thus the ad will live longer with each update. This should be improved so that this button is only displayed to the advertiser at least a day or two before the ad expires.

[QUOTE=Jen

Quote Originally Posted by Jen
    I discovered another bug that still hasn't been fixed. After posting the posted ad, if I go to renew/update the ad, I can do so as many times as I want, and thus the ad will live longer with each update. This should be improved so that this button is only displayed to the advertiser at least a day or two before the ad expires.
    This issue has been raised many times and the new version 4.9.2 seems to have a solution for it. Although I still could not find how to make it work.
    " - Free listing package logic reworked: users will be able to update the package when it expires"

I have asked here but still n
    https://forum.flynax.com/showthread....ll=1#post37944

Master
    I think this part is not fixed. The system allows you to update even on the day of posting, and thus e.g. 1 month can be extended by several months.

You need to create a ticket to look into the issue

Quote Originally Posted by Rudi View Post
    You need to create a ticket to look into the issue
    Hi Rudi, I'm testing on localmachine and I could not find this function note on 4.9.2 change log:
    " - Free listing package logic reworked: users will be able to update the package when it expires"

Also, I'm still waiting for Flynax demo to be updated to 4.9.2 for testing and reproducing bugs, but it's still in 4.9.1

+ Reply to Thread