+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: v4.9.2 bug reports

Master
    When will the category filter be updated to php 8? At the moment, all I can see is that cron throws an error because it has not been updated yet.

Master
    The individual package can only be updated when the ad expires. The multiple package can be updated at any time.

Master
    The restriction has been added that the ad cannot be renewed until the ad expires, that would be fine, but the problem is that if there is a package, the advertiser cannot post the ad again until it expires completely. Where can you change this so that you can renew it 1 or 2 days before the expiration date.

Quote Originally Posted by Jen
    The restriction has been added that the ad cannot be renewed until the ad expires, that would be fine, but the problem is that if there is a package, the advertiser cannot post the ad again until it expires completely. Where can you change this so that you can renew it 1 or 2 days before the expiration date.
    Yes, I also see this as a problem and had raised this before. I also think admin should be able to set a period time before expire when user can renew. Sitting and waiting till the ads is completely expired just to be able to renew it again is very troublesome, this also will create unwanted ads down time.

Master
    Yes, this is why I failed quite a few advertisers, because they thought that it was not possible to renew the ad again.

Master
    I just have a few questions.
    I see that a new plugin has been released, but I still see that many plugins have not been updated to php8, in fact, many plugins were last updated 2-3 years ago. There are errors in the script that we reported 1-2 years ago, and no progress has been made on these errors. When can it be expected that everything will work as it should and when will the php8 version be usable? Many competitors are constantly updating and thus getting ahead, thus the lag is getting bigger and bigger and we are also losing a lot of customers.

Guru
    The fact that you have not been answered, just answered your question.
    Boatfind.com
    Boatfind.com.au

Quote Originally Posted by kiowa View Post
    The fact that you have not been answered, just answered your question.
    It sadden me when you say that.

+ Reply to Thread