+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SEO Meta Title Issue.

SEO Meta Title Issue.

So i have the category Meta title put as Category{if location_level2}{if location_level3} in {location_level3}, {location_level2}{else} in {location_level2}{/if}{else} in {location_level1}{/if}

however, in home page, or any page withhout location selected such as at least country level, the meta title says "Category in {location_level1}'

How do i remove that in {location_level1} or add seperate meta title in case of no country selected? also, how do i add location level 4 in meta title as well as i do have level 4 in some places?

Hello,

Make sure that you have the latest plugin version and the home page is enabled for filtering in Basic Settings > Geo Filter > Filtering Listings/Accounts on Pages

Quote Originally Posted by Rudi View Post
    Hello,

Make sure that you have the latest plugin version and the home page is enabled for filtering in Basic Settings > Geo Filter > Filtering Listings/Accounts on Pages
    didnt work. i enabled and disabled the home thing didnt work. Also, my site has been customized too much (although i use a default version that has same issue)

I fear if i update especially the multifield plugin which has given me the MOST biggest issues and bugs, ill reset everything and break the site again

Unfortunately, there is no other way than to update the plugin

or it will cost you extra to fix the issue according to the customizations on your site

+ Reply to Thread