+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 4.9.2 is coming this month. Let's talk about it

4.9.2 is coming this month. Let's talk about it

Hi guys,

It's been quiet recently so I decided to put something exciting up. The new version 4.9.2 is coming this month. I know it will support php 8 but beside that I do not know if it comes with anything new or big changes.
    Please share your thought here. Any improvement or any idea is welcoming.

Hi!
    There are at least about 100 points on my list to improve the system, let's see what happens! Because there are things that are not implemented in principle, and some require serious improvements.

Yeah it is a little quiet isn't it. I am still here hovering haha. Always love a new version just need to decide wether to upgrade or not. I didn't do the last update but now it's PHP 8 I may have to think about it. How often should we update or more the question how long can we get away with not updating.
    New Site: CameraSpecs https://bit.ly/3G4uYA6

Old Site: MotorAdsUk

Quote Originally Posted by Kaniel Outis View Post
    Hi!
    There are at least about 100 points on my list to improve the system, let's see what happens! Because there are things that are not implemented in principle, and some require serious improvements.
    Nice, would it be possible for you to share a few that you think are the most important?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Brown View Post
    Yeah it is a little quiet isn't it. I am still here hovering haha. Always love a new version just need to decide wether to upgrade or not. I didn't do the last update but now it's PHP 8 I may have to think about it. How often should we update or more the question how long can we get away with not updating.
    Yea ha ha same here. I check the forum almost everyday. Me too skipped a few version back. But php 8 is a nice upgrade. I think you should too.

Hello Guys,

I just received changelog for the future version of the Flynax 4.9.2

Features:
    - Support for PHP 8 added to the classified ads script
    - The CKEditor and CKFinder updated
    - An ability to enable WhatsApp, Viber, and Telegram added for the phone number
    - More detailed information about the subscription added to the account manager

Bugfixes:
    - Free listing package logic reworked: users will be able to update the package when it expires
    - Tile provider logotypes added to Google and Yandex maps
    - A phantom data issue in the database after removing listings/categories from the Trash Box fixed
    - A listing removal issue when removing user account from the back end fixed
    - A package name issue in the 'Transaction Manager' in the admin panel fixed
    - A capital non-Latin character issue in category paths when adding categories fixed
    - A visitor access logic on the 'Add a Listing' page reworked. The "Adding listings without signing up" setting removed
    - A delimiter issue in prices, when disabled by the Administrator, fixed
    - A bug when the system sent notifications for disabled email templates fixed
    - 'Load More Listings' logic reworked in the 'General Rainbow' theme in the mobile version
    - A cron issue when it sent listing expiration notifications in the wrong language fixed
    - A double quote issue in user account names fixed
    - A parent category issue when a user suggested his category fixed
    - A hidden content issue in the AdBlock extension in the browser fixed
    - Multilingual tab view in the admin panel when a number of languages are available improved
    - A missing system phrase issue after removing categories fixed
    - A non-Latin character issue in user account URLs on subdomains fixed
    - An error on the 'Add a Listing' page with the enabled Location Finder plugin fixed
    - A plan title issue in the listing manager with the 'Upgrade to Featured' option fixed
    - A bug triggered by changing the category on the 'Edit Listing' page fixed
    - A Favorites synchronization error when logging in to the 'Sign In' box on the 'Add a Listing' page fixed
    - A wrong link color issue in the Account Area menu in the 'General Wide' theme fixed
    - A listing gallery issue when double quotes are used in the listing title fixed
    - Missing data added to the dump when exporting a language from the admin panel
    - A detected vulnerability in listing text fields removed
    - A wrong link to the account details when chatting with the user in the admin panel fixed
    - Tab view in the search forms improved
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Hello Guys,

I just received changelog for the future version of the Flynax 4.9.2

Features:
    - Support for PHP 8 added to the classified ads script
    - The CKEditor and CKFinder updated
    - An ability to enable WhatsApp, Viber, and Telegram added for the phone number
    - More detailed information about the subscription added to the account manager

Bugfixes:
    - Free listing package logic reworked: users will be able to update the package when it expires
    - Tile provider logotypes added to Google and Yandex maps
    - A phantom data issue in the database after removing listings/categories from the Trash Box fixed
    - A listing removal issue when removing user account from the back end fixed
    - A package name issue in the 'Transaction Manager' in the admin panel fixed
    - A capital non-Latin character issue in category paths when adding categories fixed
    - A visitor access logic on the 'Add a Listing' page reworked. The "Adding listings without signing up" setting removed
    - A delimiter issue in prices, when disabled by the Administrator, fixed
    - A bug when the system sent notifications for disabled email templates fixed
    - 'Load More Listings' logic reworked in the 'General Rainbow' theme in the mobile version
    - A cron issue when it sent listing expiration notifications in the wrong language fixed
    - A double quote issue in user account names fixed
    - A parent category issue when a user suggested his category fixed
    - A hidden content issue in the AdBlock extension in the browser fixed
    - Multilingual tab view in the admin panel when a number of languages are available improved
    - A missing system phrase issue after removing categories fixed
    - A non-Latin character issue in user account URLs on subdomains fixed
    - An error on the 'Add a Listing' page with the enabled Location Finder plugin fixed
    - A plan title issue in the listing manager with the 'Upgrade to Featured' option fixed
    - A bug triggered by changing the category on the 'Edit Listing' page fixed
    - A Favorites synchronization error when logging in to the 'Sign In' box on the 'Add a Listing' page fixed
    - A wrong link color issue in the Account Area menu in the 'General Wide' theme fixed
    - A listing gallery issue when double quotes are used in the listing title fixed
    - Missing data added to the dump when exporting a language from the admin panel
    - A detected vulnerability in listing text fields removed
    - A wrong link to the account details when chatting with the user in the admin panel fixed
    - Tab view in the search forms improved
    Wow thank you so much Viktor for the info. Looks promising, I will definitely update. One major super big concern that I'm sure many many Flynax customers has been raising in the forum is:

Yup, this has been a huge issue but we are glad it has solution now. If possible please include an option to let admin decide how soon a user can renew listing using any package. Because update package when it expires only could create a down time which is not ideal. May be we can let them update or renew 5 days before it's expired.

Another issue I had was I created a promotion listing plan, and once the promotion is ended I wanna hide this plan, but disable it will disable to listings using it as well. Can we have a solution for this? May be ability to make it not available.

Another issue I had was I created a promotion listing plan, and once the promotion is ended I wanna hide this plan, but disable it will disable to listings using it as well. Can we have a solution for this? May be ability to make it not available.
    I have created a task and probably our developers will have time to implement it in the new version.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

I have created a task and probably our developers will have time to implement it in the new version.
    Thank you so much Viktor, I'm sure this feature will make flynax more versatile and more attractive to customers.

At least 3 things!
    1. It's time to work out the chat in real time.
    2. The Price field requires modification, if the value is 0, it is free, when using the salary field from and to
    3. Statistics in personal accounts, sales history, etc.

That's right, a lyrical digression!)

Quote Originally Posted by Kaniel Outis View Post
    At least 3 things!
    1. It's time to work out the chat in real time.
    2. The Price field requires modification, if the value is 0, it is free, when using the salary field from and to
    3. Statistics in personal accounts, sales history, etc.

That's right, a lyrical digression!)
    1. This is useful yes.
    2. I think there is a guide here on forum where if price is 0 it show a text "contact for more info" you can change it to "free" if you want.
    3. The statistic may be useful for site that seller constantly selling goods. On my site is mainly for renting room so not sure if they wanna see that info yet.

+ Reply to Thread