+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New register member just disappear

New register member just disappear

Hello

I just saw yesterday a new register member and this member did also post 3 Ads but after 1 day the post AD's and member just dissappear from the user list and listing

i was looking to the trash folder but there are no deleted account and post from this member ?

any idea how the user deleted the ADS and account without a trace on the trash folder?

or is this normal ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Olcay Birgun View Post
    Hello

I just saw yesterday a new register member and this member did also post 3 Ads but after 1 day the post AD's and member just dissappear from the user list and listing

i was looking to the trash folder but there are no deleted account and post from this member ?

any idea how the user deleted the ADS and account without a trace on the trash folder?

or is this normal ?

Thanks
    There is an option for the user to delete their ads, and their own accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    There is an option for the user to delete their ads, and their own accounts.
    Thanks
    yes i know but i remember when a user deleting ads the ads was show up as deleted from the user in the trash folder
    but today i did not see any deleted ads and/or deleted "user account" in the trash folder
    thats why i am asking

the user created a account after there post 3 ads and now all are dissapear! No shadow no finger print

Quote Originally Posted by Olcay Birgun View Post
    Thanks
    yes i know but i remember when a user deleting ads the ads was show up as deleted from the user in the trash folder
    but today i did not see any deleted ads and/or deleted "user account" in the trash folder
    thats why i am asking

the user created a account after there post 3 ads and now all are dissapear! No shadow no finger print
    Can you try asking user? Because from my understanding the trash folder only store delete ads from admincp backend. I may be wrong. Or may be try creating new account, post ads -> then delete ads and own account. See if it show up in trash folder?

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    Can you try asking user? Because from my understanding the trash folder only store delete ads from admincp backend. I may be wrong. Or may be try creating new account, post ads -> then delete ads and own account. See if it show up in trash folder?
    1. yes it seems the member can create a account > post Ads and when he delete the account. No trace is left behind.

2 . only when the account still active and the user delete any ads on his account then > it shows up in the Trash Box.

but it should at least show a message or a list of the user's deleted accounts. So that you can try to send a message via email to try to bring the member back

hmm anyway thanks Wei Hong

You're welcome. I'm glad you figured out what happened. Feel free to add suggestion if you want improvement.

+ Reply to Thread