+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Who is Flynax

Who is Flynax

Hi,

One question, who is Flynax and where are you based? From what I can see, Flynax is a Russian company, is this correct? I'm just asking.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Rune Hansen View Post
    Hi,

One question, who is Flynax and where are you based? From what I can see, Flynax is a Russian company, is this correct? I'm just asking.
    Any issue with that?

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpion View Post
    Any issue with that?
    No problem with this, but when there is no information about the company and where their location is on the website, I see this as a problem.

Hi guys!
    Flynax is a US-registered Company (Miami, FL) and our main Technical Support Department is located in Central Asia.
    We also have a number of customers from the post-soviet countries. For this reason, we opened an office in Russia in order to handle customer requests.

John

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    Hi guys!
    Flynax is a US-registered Company (Miami, FL) and our main Technical Support Department is located in Central Asia.
    We also have a number of customers from the post-soviet countries. For this reason, we opened an office in Russia in order to handle customer requests.

John
    Thanks for reply! This explains why I have received support mail in Russian language from Flynax..

Hello Rune, looks like guys sent you the message by mistake.

John

+ Reply to Thread