+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Coupon code for Monetize plugin?

Hybrid View

Exclamation Coupon code for Monetize plugin?

Hello Flynax team,

why it's not possible to add a coupon code for Monetize plans (highlight and bumpup)? In "Admin Panel > Plugins > Coupon Code > Add Coupon Code" do not appear checkbox for Monetize service and its plans, but appaer only Listing plans and Banner plugin plans.

My Monetize plugin is active and monetize plans (highlight and bumpup) have been created and active.

Am I the only one having this problem? Or is this a common problem?

Can anyone point me how to fix it?

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Antonello Casula; February 6, 2023 at 12:18 PM.

Sorry for my English, Anyway, I hope you understand the issue of "Coupon code" plugin..

Has anyone encountered this issue?

Is there any way to fix it?

Rudi?

Thanks

UP!

No help? Rudi, Viktor..

Can anyone tell me how to create a coupon for monetize plans in the coupon plugin?

Nobody??

Hello Antonello!

I need some time to check it to tell you exactly what it's the issue

I'll get back to you soon

Thanks

Hello Rudi,

Perfect!

I am waiting for your reply

Thank you very much

There were some problems with the monetizer in early versions but in the last update, they should have been fixed

If you have the latest version of the monetize plugin and it still doesn't work with the coupon code you need to create a ticket and we'll look into the problem

or you can send your ftp details to my PM

Hi Rudi,

I have the latest plugins versions of Monetize and Coupon code
    Last edited by Antonello Casula; February 10, 2023 at 10:28 AM.

Hi Rudi,

Now I just tried the trial version on the flynax website, where everything is update, the issue exists there too.

So I think the compatibility issue between coupon plugin and monetize plugin is for everyone, not just for me.

In coupon plugin it's not possible to create a coupon for monetize plans (bumpup and highlight),

in "Admin Panel / Plugins / Coupon code > Add a coupon" there is nothing about Monetize plugin and its plans.

Have you tried to see if this problem exists for you too?

Thanks

Ok, I see that probably nobody is able to solve the problem, I decided to uninstall the "monetize plugin", also because it also had various other incompatibility problems with the flynax software.

+ Reply to Thread