+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Language file.

Language file.

After updating my site. 4.8.1 > 4.8.2 > 4.9.0 > 4.9.1.

Do I have to install the new version language files?

thank you
    Last edited by Marc Girouard; February 3, 2023 at 01:59 PM.

Hello,

Yes, you need to download the language pack according to your current version

I mean if it's an additional language

As for the existing language, each patch adds new phrases
    Last edited by Rudi; February 3, 2023 at 04:09 PM.

Hello,
    error - when I do a translation into another language other than these files. via Google translation, unfortunately, some functions do not work in the new language of the site, for example, it is impossible to open the page for adding a list, when selecting categories, the page for submitting a list does not open.

Exclamation errror on any new language translated via google api

Hello,
    error - when I do a translation into another language other than these files. via Google translation, unfortunately, some functions do not work in the new language of the site, for example, it is impossible to open the page for adding a list, when selecting categories, the page for submitting a list does not open.

in any new language translated via google api and that does not listed (in your language pack) .. when trying to post listing an error message - A system error has occurred; please see the error log or contact Flynax helpdesk.

Hello,

Try to compare it with the correct language by copying missing phrases: Common > Languages > Compare

+ Reply to Thread