+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to disable a plan from being chosen but not disable the ads it's currently using

Master

How to disable a plan from being chosen but not disable the ads it's currently using

Hi guys,

So thing is I have a special christmas plan that cost $2 and has a duration of 3 months. Now christmas is over I want to withdraw/hide/disable whatever is fit, so that user can't choose that christmas plan anymore. But at the same time, I don't want to disable the listings that are currently that special plan, obviously they still have 3 months duration.

In short, after a special event is over, how to stop that special plan from being chosen again, and not affecting any listing that participated during event

I suggest you create a new ticket with the request and we will create it as a small customization.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    I suggest you create a new ticket with the request and we will create it as a small customization.
    Hi Viktor,

Thank you so much for the offer. Would you mind sharing it here? I'm sure a lot of clients would need it, too. I use css to hide it temporary but I think it would be better with code. Even better if Flynax implement a function to hide the listing plan from public for similar event.

Master
    Hi guys, I'm glad that the forum is much more active lately. Can I have some updates regarding this matter. I really think it would make the script closer to a complete classified ads script.

Master
    Can anyone help? From my basic understanding I could think of a if condition to hide these plans using the plan id, then show other just as usual. Or may be css.

Master
    Hi guys,

I still need help on this matter. I have a special new year plan that will be available only on 1.1.2023 when user can add listing with this special plan for only $1. Now event is over I need to hide this plan. My temporary fix was to manually move them to another plan and remove this special event. ((

I can create a custom field and you can hide plans by the field. But need to create a ticket.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

+ Reply to Thread