+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cheating the amount of a Free package

Cheating the amount of a Free package

Hello Flynax team, forum members!

I think that everyone has already encountered and is faced every day with the cheating of free packages by users, this problem unfortunately remains unresolved, and I believe that together we will be able to find at least a screw-on solution, I believe that at least the simplest option is to hide the Update free package button until its expiration date, it is in the Free package.

I looked at part of the code and I believe that it is possible to write a condition in the code under which the Update button will be hidden in the Free Package until its expiration date.

Thanks all!!!

my_package_item.tpl
    Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.

Yes I have raised this problem up before, will definitely love to see a solution.

That's the whole point! In addition, there is no way to limit the number of uses of a multipack as a single, that is, there is also no way to set the number (for example, the listing period is 12 days, the package life is 30 days, the number of uses is 1 time, so we get the package usage 1 time in 30 days. But at least for simplicity, to exclude the cheating of free packages.

I think I'm already somewhere close! At least making the button inactive is a good idea.
    PHP Code:
    Only registered members can view the code
    Last edited by Kaniel Outis; December 4, 2022 at 10:12 AM.

Hello Rudi, the Flynax team. I need your help, I can't finish the code so that the button is not active((((

It will depends on the need of user, I think for paid plan they can renew/upgrade anytime. We earn money so why not.
    For free plan, I think admin can set a cool down time, I don't know a good term for it. Basically when create plan, admin can add cool down time. For example 3 days, which mean, user can't reuse the plan right away but have to wait for 3 days. If you create a 30-day plan, you can set cool down to 29 days or 30 days any day up to you. This way it's more flexible. Sometimes we should let them renew before listing actually expired to prevent any unwanted down time.

Is there any news here?

+ Reply to Thread