+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Show location in content box

Show location in content box

Hi,

I use in my category description box, and I'm using the multilocation plugin:

Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    I would also like to include a description at the top of a page, like in https://realty.demoflynax.com/united...roperties.html

I have created a content box to show at the top of the page, but when I go to a location, the location does not show, just the code shows.

Can you suggest a way to show the location information in text at the top of a page, like in : https://realty.demoflynax.com/united...roperties.html

Many thanks

Hello,

It will require customization to add location info to the custom box

You'd better fill in description in your category: Categories > your category > Edit > Description

Hi Rudi,

Thanks for your reply.

That is a shame, as it would be a big help for SEO if you could include the location in the page that includes a location in the URL.

If you go to: https://realty.demoflynax.com/united...roperties.html there is no text / reference to San Francisco on the page, even though the page is about San Francisco.
    This is very bad for SEO if you want your page to show for San Francisco in search results, you would be lucky if it even got indexed :-(

Hopefully this can be corrected in a future update :-)

Hello,

Actually, it's already in place

and as it's a listing type page (not category), you need to configure this page accordingly via Content > Pages > in this case, Property > Edit > Heading (H1) > add something like Property{if location} in {location}{/if}

Thanks for the reply Rudi,

That only gives you the option to update the (H1) page heading. I can't see any option to include any descriptive text including the location below the (H1) page heading, like I can do with categories?

The fact is that the pages don't support description area, only meta description

It can be added as a customization

Hi Rudi,

Thanks for your reply.

Thanks for your suggestion, but I don't want to pay for a customisation. It really should be a default option for the script, as without it you will get very little organic traffic, if any organic traffic at all.

Cheers

+ Reply to Thread