+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Random featured box

Random featured box

Hello,

how can we edit or move the "random featured box". Currently it shown on the properties page only, but we want it on the home page.

Thx

Hi,

go to admin panel > content > blocks and select the random listing block. There you can select the pages where it should be visible.

Hi,

well there is no "admin panel > content > blocks" in our admin panel. We have realty modern template.

Andreas meant Content -> Content boxes.

"random featured box" is not placed in content boxes. There must be another place in admin panel. Anyone idea?

at my admin panel the path is admin panel > content > blocks and not content boxes.

Thats weird. What version do you have? I have 4.1.0

Which random featured box do you mean, the big one like whats seen in attached image ..... or ones created by similar to that of the listing box plugin.

If its as the attached image i think this will be added within the tpl code, so to put this on your homepage in realty modern template you may need to add the code the home.tpl file.

If you mean the random featured box created similar to that of the listing box plugin that can be changed as stated by others in this thread via the content boxes.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Chris Brown; November 26, 2012 at 10:34 PM.

I have it set up as described here: http://www.flynax.com/forum/showthre...all-categories

+ Reply to Thread