+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Affiliate Program plugin question

Master

Affiliate Program plugin question

Hi Flynax,

I just saw the update of this plugin and it came to my attention as it looks to be "very important" for classified ads site. It's a very effective marketing tool that utilize what you already had. So I have been testing it out and confused about the enrollment. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Do you need to register a second account in order to enroll in the program? For example if I have 1,000 registered users on my site, and I want to make an announcement to encourage all of my existing registered users to enroll in the program. Does it mean all of them have to register a second/clone account just to enroll in the program?

I have seen many similar practices on other website where user registered and already have a referral url, even video game, mobile game, same thing. Each account has its own referral url.

Master
    Still waiting for an answer. Any response would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks

Hello,

Yes, the affiliate program is only available for users registered under the affiliate account type

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudi View Post
    Hello,

Yes, the affiliate program is only available for users registered under the affiliate account type
    ( I see. But please reconsider. I'm sure this is the only issue that stop customers from purchasing such an attractive plugin.

+ Reply to Thread