+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can not post property listing

Can not post property listing

Hello,

I am setting up new property site and I tried to test how adding new property works, and after I selected the listing category and press the button select the category, the following error occur: The Administrator hasn’t yet assigned any listing packages to the category, please contact the Administrator.

I have checked many times everything in the settings seems to be ok, and I noticed the following strange behavior to occur in the free property package and in the other property paskages:

- When I uncheck Sticky and select one or more categories for the package, the edit button DO NOT save that new config, and all category checkboxes are unchecked when I edit the package again to see if the categories I have checked are really checked.

- When I check again Sticky, the edit button do save that new config.

- When I click "Check all" for both the "Show in categories" and "Available to" setting for free package and all other packages as well - it select all checkboxes, after that when I click "Uncheck all" - it unselect all - and very strange when I than attempt to click "check all" again - NOTHNIGN IS CHECKED - not for "Show in categories" and also not in "Available to" package setting!

- When I select Available to Agency - the edit button DO NOT save that new config, and the Agency checkbox is unchecked when I edit the package again to see if the box is checked.

- When I select Available to Agent or buyer - the edit button do save that new config.

I have disabled mod_security on my hosting - no effect

I have checked error pages on cPanel - no errors

I have very carefully compared ALL the flynax realty demo settings with ALL my site settings - with the same settings in effect - the demo works great, but my site do not working as expected.

My Flynax realty version: version 4.9.0

The installation of the script were done on fresh standard cPanel hosting account with all server requirements met, and by strictly following the install instructions provided by Flynax.

No any custom modification of the realty script settings (or source code) were performed.

Please help me, I have tried for almost 6 hours to find out the problem, no success.

Thanks
    Last edited by Ivanka Peneva; November 7, 2022 at 06:06 PM.

Hello,

You need to update your script to 4.9.1

or apply the fix from this thread: https://forum.flynax.com/showthread....5944#post35944

Hello Rudi,

thank you for the reply,

how can I easy and safe update the script in such a way that all my setting to remain unchanged by the script?

Thanks

Your settings i.e. the data you save into DB won't be changed

And if there are no customizations on your site you need to apply the patch for 4.9.1 uploading new/modified files and executing the sql file

See detailed instructions on this thread: https://forum.flynax.com/showthread....ersion+upgrade
    Last edited by Rudi; November 8, 2022 at 07:40 AM.

Hello,

I have successfully upgraded from 4.9.0 to 4.9.1 following the recommended procedure.

And after I have tested if the problem in this thread were gone, I was able to see the problem remain exactly the same, no any difference prior upgrade to 4.9.1

Also, after upgrade to 4.9.1, the Flynax blog feed and plugin changelog on admin dashboard page have stopped working and there is loading icons only without any population of the two panes.

Please help me to clearly identify the problem step by step and to resolve it permanently.

Thanks
    Last edited by Ivanka Peneva; November 9, 2022 at 02:25 PM.

Can you create a ticket to investigate these problems?

+ Reply to Thread