+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Listing Error, the page you're looking for doesn't exist.

Listing Error, the page you're looking for doesn't exist.

Hello,

The listing is on the page, but if go to details page there is error notice:
    We're sorry but the page you're looking for doesn't exist.
    You may have mistyped something or the page was removed; please check the URL and try again.

2022-10-27_230457.png

2022-10-27_230636.png

This listing is not on the admin panel but users see it. We as an administrator should be able to easily manage listings.
    I checked in DB and compared this listing with others. Account_ID of this listing is -1, why?
    It would be better if this type of listings were visible in the admin(with error mark) but not on the page. Because now there are several test listings added by myself, I'm able to find these errors, but if there are thousands of them, then we will not be able to cope with them, and site visitors will be upset and leave the site forever. And these listings will take up space in the database without making themselves felt.
    And eventually we will lose users and have a polluted database.

How to fix?

Hello Rudi.
    Rudi but they are not in the incomplete listings, not inactive and expired listings. They are just in the front page, what is the most undesirable.
    I want users not to see the shortcomings of the site, but it was made literally on purpose that admin doesn't notice them but all users see

And what exactly I should do I can not understand.

Seems that they are expired and cron is not launched

Make sure that your account is also active

I'm trying to add a condition if ($accountID > 0) in rlListings.class.php and rlSearch.class.php, because there are 3 listings with Accout_ID -1 values.
    But I don't know where to put it.

I think you'd better follow the steps from this thread: https://forum.flynax.com/showthread....ght=incomplete

and then remove these listings from the admin or set them inactive because you need to modify several methods in the rlListings.class.php
    Last edited by Rudi; November 1, 2022 at 03:10 AM.

That's the problem that they are not visible in the admin panel. Therefore, if users encounter such a problem, they will simply be disappointed and leave the site once and for all. That's why I try to keep them out of the pages.

+ Reply to Thread