+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: version 4.9.1 coming soon discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Kaniel Outis View Post
    Show your list of improvements
    That's all list of changes in this release. It is minor update. Mainly it is bug fixes update.

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    Are we expecting the release this month?
    Yes, I hope it will be released in 1-2 weeks.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    That's all list of changes in this release. It is minor update. Mainly it is bug fixes update.

Yes, I hope it will be released in 1-2 weeks.
    Thank you so much for the update Viktor. I'm looking forward to trying it out.

Master
    Nice, will this update includes all the bug fixes reported on forum? I didn't see mentioning about the fix for checked boxes got unchecked, etc. Do we need to still apply those fixes manually following forum guide? I remember seeing a few more bugs here on forum but do not remember all of them.

Hello Tim!

I saw many points that have already been discussed and that I write out in my edits file, and many that are unknown to me. After the update is released, I think it will be necessary to clear the files and make a report.

And in principle, I think that problems and solutions need to be described in each update in a separate topic, then it will be easier for the Flynax team and us, there will be an understanding of the totality of the problems that have arisen. And of course their solution before the release of the corrected version.

As they say, one head is good, and several are better!

+ Reply to Thread