+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Incomplete listing is not reflecting on the Pending listing box and Cron prob

Exclamation Incomplete listing is not reflecting on the Pending listing box and Cron prob

Hello.
    Is the incomplete listing it should be seen on the Pending Listings box right?
    What is the problem in my real estate script? there are some incomplete listings but i can't see in the backend and therefore the cron cannot remove the incomplete listing at the set schedule.. and some time i can see in the listing page/property list page the incomplete listing even not met the criteria on posting including the recaptcha.

Please see the screenshot below.

thank you so much and regards,
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by PQB; August 23, 2022 at 09:19 AM.

The system published the incomplete listing and can view publicly without any content and can also can change the status (activate or deactivate the visibility) to the panel even not met the condition on publishing the listing such as 1. required fields ( i set so many required field, even the needs for uploading at least one image), 2. recaptcha.
    And that incomplete listing not displays in the PENDING LISTINGS because of that it cannot remove by the cron jobs.

Incomplete listings it is not finished listings. User should try to continue with their listings and after finished the status will be Pending.
    Any site user can start to add a new listing and close the window or click on any link on site and this listings will not be finished - incomplete.
    Also, the system will remove this listings after few days from the site.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Hi Victor. The system published the incomplete listings in the public page like in the page of Property. Please see the image below.

thank you

+ Reply to Thread