+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Prices page missing

  1. #1

    Prices page missing

    There is no prices page individually.
    Currently, it is only available in second page of Add-listing menu.
    Obviously, it should be available as an independent page on top menu items.
    Most of users like to know prices before starting to add listing.

  2. #2
    This is a small solution based on flynax code. Also a reply to this thread https://forum.flynax.com/showthread....-as-a-new-page

    Go to Admin Panel -> content -> Pages

    Create a new page with below items and save it.

    Key -> prices
    Name -> Prices
    Title - Prices
    Page type -> system
    Page controller -> prices
    Page URL -> prices
    Show page link in -> Top menu

    Now create a new file Your_template_folder/tpl/controllers/prices.tpl

    Copy below lines in it and save

    Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    Then create a new file includes/controllers/prices.inc.php

    Copy below lines in it and save.

    Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    Go to Your_template_folder/js/lib.js
    Line # 135

    Find:

    Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    Change to below and save:

    Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    Go to Your_template_folder/tpl/blocks/membership_plan.tpl

    Find:

    Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    Change to:

    Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    Now you should have Prices link at your top menu. click and enjoy!
    Last edited by Bahram Soltanirad; January 3, 2023 at 07:35 AM.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    136
    interesting. Thank you for sharing

  4. #4
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    604
    Very nice. always wanted to do this.
    Boatfind.com
    Boatfind.com.au

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahram Soltanirad View Post
    This is a small solution based on flynax code. Also a reply to this thread https://forum.flynax.com/showthread....-as-a-new-page

    Go to Admin Panel -> content -> Pages

    Create a new page with below items and save it.

    Key -> prices
    Name -> Prices
    Title - Prices
    Page type -> system
    Page controller -> prices
    Page URL -> prices
    Show page link in -> Top menu

    Now create a new file Your_template_folder/tpl/controllers/prices.tpl

    Copy below lines in it and save

    Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    Then create a new file includes/controllers/prices.inc.php

    Copy below lines in it and save.

    Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    Now you should have Prices link at your top menu. click and enjoy!
    Very nice guide there Bahrm and welcome back. May us see a live demo on your page? It would be awesome!

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2021
    Posts
    149
    Wow! Its amazing!

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    Very nice guide there Bahrm and welcome back. May us see a live demo on your page? It would be awesome!
    Thanks Wei,
    It is definitely similar to 'View Plans Chart' link in 'add lising' page.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    Everywhere on world
    Posts
    59
    I tried it. Unfortunately it is not useful for membership plans. We only have membership plans and need a solution for that.
    Best wishes, Guenter
    Jack of all trades for our website
    Everywhere on world

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Guenter View Post
    I tried it. Unfortunately it is not useful for membership plans. We only have membership plans and need a solution for that.
    I'm not using membership plan, but I edited my main post. I hope, it works for you now.

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    Everywhere on world
    Posts
    59
    Hello Bahram,

    that's great, thank you. It works fine with membership plans.

    Now I have 24 membership plans in one row.

    Is it also possible to group membership plans among themselves? I mean first row dealer, second row seller, third row clients.
    Best wishes, Guenter
    Jack of all trades for our website
    Everywhere on world

+ Reply to Thread