+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Add listing skip confirmation page

Add listing skip confirmation page

I noticed users get confused with this screen, because the confirmation screen looks the same as the actual listing.

Then they have to scroll down to see the "Confirm and continue" button, but they do not see it and they do not click on it. As a result, listing is incomplete and it is not published.

I thought about 2 options:

1. Skip the confirmation screen. After saving the listing, go straight to the listing details, without confirmation. If the listing is wrong, they can anyways edit it. Why have the extra confirmation step?
    2. Move the Confirm and continue button to the top, so users can immediatelly see it and confirm.

Any suggestions? What files should I change?

Quote Originally Posted by daniel7 View Post
    I noticed users get confused with this screen, because the confirmation screen looks the same as the actual listing.

Then they have to scroll down to see the "Confirm and continue" button, but they do not see it and they do not click on it. As a result, listing is incomplete and it is not published.

I thought about 2 options:

1. Skip the confirmation screen. After saving the listing, go straight to the listing details, without confirmation. If the listing is wrong, they can anyways edit it. Why have the extra confirmation step?
    2. Move the Confirm and continue button to the top, so users can immediatelly see it and confirm.

Any suggestions? What files should I change?
    You can simply disable the confirmation plugin

I don't understand why did you install the plugin? Yes Wei is right, just remove the plugin from the Admin Panel.
    The plugin was created to view the listing before publishing to the site. The owner may see the final version and may find some confusion and want to edit it.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Ok, sorry for the confusion. I completely forgot this behavior is due to the plugin..

Quote Originally Posted by daniel7 View Post
    Ok, sorry for the confusion. I completely forgot this behavior is due to the plugin..
    All good Daniel. We all forget things from time to time. Feel free to ask if you need anything else

+ Reply to Thread