Thread: User register without phone and adress and name

User register without phone and adress and name

Hi

I see a new user has register
    but when i look to the profile
    there is no phone number
    include in the profile but
    it was required on the register

how can the user register without this information ?

i have tested this out on both site website and android to register the way the user did and it says it is require the name and the phone

or can the user delete after the register the phone and name ?

This problem was also last year and it seems the problem still have continued

I have set the option to login or register before you can posting ADS

and all this option are normally requird

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Olcay Birgun View Post
    Hi

I see a new user has register
    but when i look to the profile
    there is no phone number
    include in the profile but
    it was required on the register

how can the user register without this information ?

i have tested this out on both site website and android to register the way the user did and it says it is require the name and the phone

or can the user delete after the register the phone and name ?

This problem was also last year and it seems the problem still have continued

I have set the option to login or register before you can posting ADS

and all this option are normally requird

thanks
    Interestingly I have this issue as well. I meant not all but I noticed a few of the users managed to register and activate their accounts without having their phone number input. Yes I have phone number field required. Still have no clue how, I have asked the same question before too

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    Interestingly I have this issue as well. I meant not all but I noticed a few of the users managed to register and activate their accounts without having their phone number input. Yes I have phone number field required. Still have no clue how, I have asked the same question before too
    Last year i haved this problem but i used at this time the option for adding listings without signing up but flynax say that i need to disble it!
    but it seems that this issue still on both option a problem

Hello,

You need to create a ticket for further investigation of this issue

the thing is it's not consistent and I was unable to reproduce the problem. My site is still in testing phase so not so many user register, only a few in a few days so I tend to check all of their profiles and found some of them have the required phone number blank.

I know the way to create an account without filling required fields. It is add a listing with the quick registration.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    I know the way to create an account without filling required fields. It is add a listing with the quick registration.
    Hi Viktor, I have that function posting ads without registration off, I have no social login either. All users need to register an account before starting to post an ads. So somehow they went to the registration page, filled in all other required fields like first name, last name, location country, state, and then leave the required field phone number and got their account activated by email.

I suggest you create a new ticket with the problem we will try to find and solve the problem.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

I have try both off then and after the register enable this option and i got the rsponce of my ticked that this option course the problem
    and so disble it again
    but after disable this option a new member created a account again without phone !

i try many phones but always it says you need to fill out or select a account
    so i am not able too to reproduce the issue on my behalf

I suggest you create a new ticket with the problem we will try to find and solve the problem.
    Hi Viktor, I would create a ticket but I don't know how to reproduce the issue. Plus my site is still testing and does not have many such registration without phone so it's not a big issue. I would follow Olcay's case and see if we could find out what happened.

+ Reply to Thread