+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Question about payment in shopping cart and event

Master

Question about payment in shopping cart and event

Hi Flynax,

I have a few questions.
    1. Can users pay for tickets with Event plugin if event offer tickets? If so what forms of payment are available?
    2. Shopping cart. Say a regular user post an online service for $10. What form of payment can he set up to receive payment? I saw paypal and 2checkout, do these 2 require any verification or just regular paypal account is OK?

Thanks

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Copper View Post
    Hi Flynax,

I have a few questions.
    1. Can users pay for tickets with Event plugin if event offer tickets? If so what forms of payment are available?
    2. Shopping cart. Say a regular user post an online service for $10. What form of payment can he set up to receive payment? I saw paypal and 2checkout, do these 2 require any verification or just regular paypal account is OK?

Thanks
    Can anyone answer this question pls? Or is it not available?

Hello,

1. It can be achieved via customization

2. You can use any payment gateway in the shopping plugin but it should be properly configured

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudi View Post
    Hello,

1. It can be achieved via customization

2. You can use any payment gateway in the shopping plugin but it should be properly configured
    Thank you so much Rudi.
    For 2. I tried to login the flynax demo and try to edit the demo auction ads, but I could not find where to setup the payment gateway as user in front end. Does it need to be configure in backend by admin?

You need to select sellers as a recipient in the plugin settings:

https://classifieds.demoflynax.com/a...&form=settings > Recipient of payments

Master
    You need to select sellers as a recipient in the plugin settings:

https://classifieds.demoflynax.com/a...&form=settings > Recipient of payments
    Thanks Rudi, I just tried that on demo, but still could not find where seller can input payment info. (

It seems that it's a cache problem on the demo, you'd better check it on your site

Master
    It seems that it's a cache problem on the demo, you'd better check it on your site
    Oh ok Rudi,

So before making the purchase I just wanna make sure. So the user can setup their own payment is that correct? Which payment gateway can they use? I assume paypal? Any other gateway that can accept credit card that they can setup on their own?
    And lastly, where do they put payment info? In listing detail or user profile?

Thank you

As I said before you can use any payment gateway and configure it in your user profile

+ Reply to Thread