+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Under Constructions Plugin not working

  1. #1

    Under Constructions Plugin not working

    Hi Flynax,

    Why Under Constructions plugin not working if we give a long IP address which through mobile PHONE IP?

    How to setup this long 2001:0002:14:5:1:2:bf35:2610 on work Plugin.

    Its working with this type short IP 203.0.113.4

    Please Guide

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramu Palanisamy View Post
    Hi Flynax,

    Why Under Constructions plugin not working if we give a long IP address which through mobile PHONE IP?

    How to setup this long 2001:0002:14:5:1:2:bf35:2610 on work Plugin.

    Its working with this type short IP 203.0.113.4

    Please Guide
    Created Ticket Please atleast add two IP address where I want see my website while in the Under Constructions Plugin Active

  3. #3
    Yes, I confirm it doesn't work.
    I just installed version 4.9 then installed this plugin. does not accept my ip

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Logmanov View Post
    Yes, I confirm it doesn't work.
    I just installed version 4.9 then installed this plugin. does not accept my ip
    It started to work on my site

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramu Palanisamy View Post
    Hi Flynax,

    Why Under Constructions plugin not working if we give a long IP address which through mobile PHONE IP?

    How to setup this long 2001:0002:14:5:1:2:bf35:2610 on work Plugin.

    Its working with this type short IP 203.0.113.4

    Please Guide
    To find out your IP you can go to https://www.myip.com/

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Logmanov View Post
    To find out your IP you can go to https://www.myip.com/
    Thank You, My issue is I found IP but when add its not working. Its long IP like this 2001:0002:14:5:1:2:bf35:2610

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Logmanov View Post
    To find out your IP you can go to https://www.myip.com/
    Its fixed. There is two Differences IPs IPv4 and IPv6. We have to use IPv4.

    Thank You...

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramu Palanisamy View Post
    Hi Flynax,

    Why Under Constructions plugin not working if we give a long IP address which through mobile PHONE IP?

    How to setup this long 2001:0002:14:5:1:2:bf35:2610 on work Plugin.

    Its working with this type short IP 203.0.113.4

    Please Guide
    Because it is working with short IPv4 IPs only.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Because it is working with short IPv4 IPs only.
    Yes, Thank You Viktor

  10. #10
    Previously, this plugin worked fine, instantly reacted to IP changes. I don't know what changes have been made in the last updates that it has become so annoying.
    I don't have a stable IP, so I often have to add new IPs, but it doesn't want to respond to changes.

    SOMETIMES it DOESN'T WANT TO WORK AT ALL.
    How to make it work like before?
    Last edited by Logmanov; August 6, 2022 at 06:16 AM.

+ Reply to Thread