+ Reply to Thread

Thread: impossible to show banners on particular category it shows in all pages bug

impossible to show banners on particular category it shows in all pages bug

I Have create a ticket on this asked me to describe with screen shoots i don't know how to describe this with screenshots ticket ID is RFD-258506

Egample

if i tick "apartment" category and its "View Details " page

and

"vehicles" category and its "View Details " page

i can see two banners on "View Details" page even on "Real Estate" category page "View Details" pages (impossible to target relevant audience)

"apartment" is different category "vehicles" is different category

Banner should show on "View Details" page belongs to "apartments" category listings only

and "View Details" page belongs to "vehicles" category listings only then only possible to make the use of banner plugin

now its impossible to show target ads to its relevant audience on "view details " page its just like a static page impossible to make the use of those ad listings contents of different categories, please fix this issue

Hello,

Unfortunately, it's not possible so you can close the ticket

the view details page is a common page for all categories and listing types

but you can apply a solution from this thread that will allow you to separate boxes on the details page by categories: https://forum.flynax.com/showthread....highlight=loan

i have tried that but it mixing all front end categories and sub categories . Eg if you go to Electronics -> phones it shows "Televisions" category ads as well in "phone " category , ad datils content is very important, for a classified website

Yup I was also aware of this issue, and still waiting for a solution. Not be able to show a banner at the right page is frustrating. I really hope Flynax would fix this issue.

+ Reply to Thread