+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Mass email sending

  1. #1

    Mass email sending

    Hi guys,

    Since my host has limit send out email. Is there anyway I can export email listing from customers to use with mailchimp? Or better a mailchimp integration? For classified ads script it's very important that admin be able to send out promotion and stuff to users.

    Any thoughts would be appreciated.
    Thanks

  2. #2
    Yes that would be great to integrate to 3rd party email platform like mailchimp. I use mailchimp for one of my Wordpress sites (although not very often) but have a feeling I may need something like this in the future for my flynax site.

    plus it adds the ease of creating emails and promotions etc
    New Site: CameraSpecs https://bit.ly/3G4uYA6

    Old Site: MotorAdsUk

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Brown View Post
    Yes that would be great to integrate to 3rd party email platform like mailchimp. I use mailchimp for one of my Wordpress sites (although not very often) but have a feeling I may need something like this in the future for my flynax site.

    plus it adds the ease of creating emails and promotions etc
    Thank you,
    It would be nice if we could have an official response from Flynax Dev.

  4. #4
    Master
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Fukushima
    Posts
    299
    Any reaction from Flynax Team about this request? This feature could help us reach more users easly.

  5. #5
    Flynax developer Rudi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    3,133
    Hello,

    Have you tried to use mailchimp settings instead of your smtp server? (Basic Settings > Email > SMTP Settings)

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudi View Post
    Hello,

    Have you tried to use mailchimp settings instead of your smtp server? (Basic Settings > Email > SMTP Settings)
    Hi Rudi,

    Honestly I have no idea how to.

  7. #7
    Flynax developer Rudi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    3,133
    See this: https://mailchimp.com/developer/tran...p-integration/

    you need to have an account on Mailchimp

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudi View Post
    See this: https://mailchimp.com/developer/tran...p-integration/

    you need to have an account on Mailchimp
    Thank you for the lead, I will definitely check it out

+ Reply to Thread