+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Deleted category still showing on Search Box

Deleted category still showing on Search Box

Flynax Team,

I have made is as Inactive for some categories but still the categories showing on the Home page search box.

Q1.JPG

Also Deleted categories showing as shown image (See attached)

Q1_1.JPG

Please guide me or fix this issuse

Ram

Hi Flynax Team,

Above one may be some update issue I have fixed. Now Can you Please guide me on How to show it in the Search Box below the main category subcategory? (See Attached Image)

Q1_2.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Ramu Palanisamy View Post
    Flynax Team,

I have made is as Inactive for some categories but still the categories showing on the Home page search box.

Attachment 4630

Also Deleted categories showing as shown image (See attached)

Attachment 4629

Please guide me or fix this issuse

Ram
    Try refresh system cache in admincp

Hi Flynax Team,

Above one may be some update issue I have fixed. Now Can you Please guide me on How to show it in the Search Box below the main category subcategory? (See Attached Image)

Attachment 4631
    You need to add a second level drop down field to the search box. It does not show subcategories along with the main category in 1 drop down

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    Try refresh system cache in admincp

You need to add a second level drop down field to the search box. It does not show subcategories along with the main category in 1 drop down
    Thank You Wei Hong... Actully I have created 3 Main(Parent) Catagoeries under the this added other catagories. I checked there no second level drop down field.

Can you Please guide how to create second level drop down.

Thank You Wei Hong... Actully I have created 3 Main(Parent) Catagoeries under the this added other catagories. I checked there no second level drop down field.

Can you Please guide how to create second level drop down.
    Try going to admincp > listing type, then enable this function: category search drop down
    Screen Shot 2022-06-23 at 4.51.16 PM.png

I do not use sub so I'm not sure, but after enable it you might or might not need to add the second level drop down field to the search form

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    Try going to admincp > listing type, then enable this function: category search drop down
    Attachment 4632

I do not use sub so I'm not sure, but after enable it you might or might not need to add the second level drop down field to the search form
    Thank You So mush...Its working fine..

Thank You So mush...Its working fine..
    You're welcome. Feel free to ask if you need anything else.

+ Reply to Thread