Thread: Listing packages unclear

Threaded View

Listing packages unclear

I have some doubts with packages.

My test user has two packages. One free, one featured.

Why do they both have a "Renew" button? They will never expire as they are both unlimited. Also, the one that is free, doesn't make sense to renew, there is nothing to pay and it is also the "Default" package.

On the other hand, I have made the free package with listings live for 30 days. Long enough to sell, short enough to remove if the listings are "abandoned". However, if the user has a featured plan, it has unlimited standard listings and 1 featured listing. There is only one field to setup life of the listings, 7 days in my case. This means the standard ones will be 7 days only, same as the featured?

What is exactly the difference between the standard and featured? The software allows to choose how many of each I want to give with the package, but I do not want standard listings in the Featured package. This is why users have the Free option.

Please share some thoughts, I am getting confused.

I tried to solve this issue by making the featured package as single-listing, not multi. But then if the user tries to buy it, it doesn't show up among the options to buy.

Attached Images Attached Images