+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to remove the locations from "user navigation bar from the header "

How to remove the locations from "user navigation bar from the header "

How to remove the locations from "user navigation bar from the header " put it in to side bar to show on first in desk top and mobile with "all location" not default "popular location" ?

In Basic Settings > Geo Filter > Select location in > select Box

no i wandered show as popup like as menu

in the side bar top location menu wanted react the same way in "user navigation bar from the header " with all locations, it saves much space in mobile and desktop and not difficult to find for users , that why i wanted to remove form that header thanks

In the current plugin version, it's possible to display only the Countries that have listings (like with popular cities):

Geo Filter > Popular locations in the pop-up > country field

Probably, we'll add all locations in the next plugin updates

i have updated plugin to latest version to check the functions on latest version and form you I have got done a modification , removing default county from URL and meta variables like {if location_level1} should be " county" even though not in the "Multifield/Location Filter" first level will be counties, its all local "districts" can you please fix that, now its shows {if location_level1} districts, {if location_level2} cites and {if location_level3} shows as it is {if location_level3}

+ Reply to Thread