+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Featured Package - How can I limit only the ad and not the Seller?

Featured Package - How can I limit only the ad and not the Seller?

Featured Package - Active Ad

Dear partners,

I have a big question:

I have the real estate classified and would like to know what to do in the following situations when choosing Highlights:

1 - Single Ad Package: If the Seller places an ad in Featured (example Silver) he will not be able to choose any other package while the highlight of that ad is Active.
    Note: Currently he can choose any other package, even the Free package, lower than the one he chooses, thus disabling what he paid for

2 - I tried to limit Package to use only once, but I need only that ad to have this limit (Active), but it seems to me that the Plugin is limiting the Seller to make a new ad in that package and I need it to limit only that ad.

My question:
    Is this a case of customization or some configuration I can do myself? (see the attachment)

Hope I was clear and got a quick response.

This is very important to me.

Big hug and success to all.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Explaining better

Quote Originally Posted by Guilherme Hahn View Post
    Featured Package - Active Ad

Dear partners,

I have a big question:

I have the real estate classified and would like to know what to do in the following situations when choosing Highlights:

1 - Single Ad Package: If the Seller places an ad in Featured (example Silver) he will not be able to choose any other package while the highlight of that ad is Active.
    Note: Currently he can choose any other package, even the Free package, lower than the one he chooses, thus disabling what he paid for

2 - I tried to limit Package to use only once, but I need only that ad to have this limit (Active), but it seems to me that the Plugin is limiting the Seller to make a new ad in that package and I need it to limit only that ad.

My question:
    Is this a case of customization or some configuration I can do myself? (see the attachment)

Hope I was clear and got a quick response.

This is very important to me.

Big hug and success to all.
    Actually, I want to work only with Single Ad Packages and not Multiple Ads. But when the seller places his ad in Silver Highlight (an example), he can change the same ad to Gold Package or even Bronze or Free (less than what he paid) thus losing the days of ad highlights, still active , which he has already paid for, the Silver. I don't think that could happen. What to do so that this doesn't happen?

+ Reply to Thread