Thread: Cities / Regions

Cities / Regions

Hi, my name is Danilo im from Brazil and im really interested on your Realty State Classified Script, but i have some doubts.

I test the demo and i didnt see where i can add Cities inside a State... is it possible? how can i do it?

I will need to add the neighborhood too inside the cities... i cant figure out how can i do this and how it will be applied at the seach?

How works the version upgrades... its life time? How about the language pack do you have Portuguese language?

Tks

Regards

Danilo

Elena

Re: Cities / Regions

Dear Danilo,
    Thank you for your interest to our software.
    I test the demo and i didnt see where i can add Cities inside a State... is it possible? how can i do it?
    We have specialized plugin for that, plugin named Multi Field, using this plugin you may create multi fields which can be relates to each other. This plugin already contains Region database, so you will be able to use Country>>Region>>City fields on add listings and search pages.

I will need to add the neighborhood too inside the cities... i cant figure out how can i do this and how it will be applied at the search?
    Possible with plugin described above.

How works the version upgrades... its life time? How about the language pack do you have Portuguese language?
    - We offer free life time updates patches, you will be able to update own version your self, also we offer update version instructions.
    Each customer are able to purchase the update by Flynax Team, it will charged additionally.
    - We have not Portuguese language translation yet

Thanks

"Elena wrote: We have specialized plugin for that, plugin named Multi Field,"
    Where can I find this PlugIn :?:

Hello Rene,

This plugin is not released yet.
    I've uploaded this plugin to your website you can install

I've uploaded instruction how to use it to plugins/multifield also