+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Flynax 5 - What to expect?

Flynax 5 - What to expect?

Hi,

I was just curious about version 5 of Flynax Classifieds....

Will version 5 have any new incentives, or changes for the users? By that I mean, for example one thing that comes to mind is featured ads (currently), if I remember correctly, you have to create a separate listing package for featured ads, as opposed to just clicking a link on the ad listing (in the my listings / user dashboard) to make it featured, and pay. Another good change would be to put all the user 'incentives' in the my account dashboard where the user can see what features they can have to upgrade/enhance their listings. Will Flynax version 5 resolve those types of issues? And Finally, could you list any of the user based features for Flynax v5 at this time or is it still too soon?

Regards,
    Brian
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

Guru
    They will have to recode alot of the script to facilitate a user dashboard like that, however it would be cool.

I think flynax should rather gather user input on what should be implemented instead of makimg small changes on every upgrade.

After many years flynax still did not implement the following wich is standard on all classifieds.

Easy upgrade to feautured sent in email
    No listing field icons yet
    Still no price option to select" free, contact seller, etc"
    Discounted price option
    Make an offer option
    Categorise news and reviews for dealer scripts with pictures and carousel
    Phone format is a nightmare if you target diff countries, make it an international code and just a plain 10 digit number. That way you can create a mobile number and phone. Its 2022 , ppl use mobile numbers.

I think this is pretty basic and should have been available to us by now.
    Last edited by kiowa; April 22, 2022 at 09:31 PM.
    Boatfind.com
    Boatfind.com.au

I think we need a serious flutter application that would fully display all the functions of the web version!
    In addition, I also supplement my list of necessary functions.

2. Pinning an ad to the top of the list for a certain period of time (an additional option for ad promotion) in the Monitizer plugin.
    3. Random display of Premium or dedicated listings in the general list when viewed in a certain category throughout the list.
    4. Add a field for the ability to edit the style for the theme in the admin panel.
    5. For the Shop plugin, add a display of the Base price of the product and the discounted price, while the Sale label is displayed on the preview of the product.
    6. Additional fields for the price field: If you set the checkbox in the selection for Free, then we get Free at the output, if when adding a listing, for example, a checkbox is ticked On request, then at the output we get the Price on request or By agreement.. In addition, additional labels: Bargaining, Without bargaining, By agreement.
    !!!8. Plugin Reviews and ratings for Users. Displaying the Seller's Rating based on all his ratings and reviews.
    9. Ban-blocking for users from other users, that is, blocking the possibility of correspondence in the chat.
    10. Uploading files using Amazon clouds or similar services.
    11. The Administrator cannot make a Bump Up or Highlight announcement.
    13. Subscribe to new ads from users that another user subscribes to.
    14. The ability to add 360 panoramas to the gallery.
    15. Hide/show the phone number on the ad card, depending on what period of time the Seller has set. Plugin for showing the time when the Seller is ready to receive calls.
    16. The percentage of profile completion and a reminder to the User about unfilled fields by email and in notifications on the site.
    17. The output will be grafted in video ads. If the user uses only the video in his listing, then his graft is displayed in the category.
    19. Output on a separate page of active Packages.
    20. The idea is fixed! So that after sending a message from the listing page, after that the listing gets into the user's Favorites
    21. Displaying a block of Popular users by the number of listings, following the example of Listing Blocks: Popular, Recently added. A useful feature for displaying Sellers in Shops.
    22. Plug-in for audio, video calls with third-party chat integration.
    23. Auto-Updating Packages, Enabling/Shutdown.
    24. Hide the Update Package button, if the package is active, with a Free Package and display this button only after its completion. So that there is no cheating of the Free package when you click again.
    25. Auto-upload videos to your YouTube channel.
    26. Displaying ads in the Seller's Profile by tabs: Active, Inactive, Completed.
    27. Show the User's name and Photo in the short output of the card.
    28. Mark Premium or highlighted on the ad page.
    30. Show busy time when using the Booking plugin, with hourly booking, in addition, setting a pause between orders, 30 minutes, 1 hour, etc.
    31. The button on the ad page and on the My Ads page is "Mark as sold", in this case the ad is marked with the appropriate label and is not displayed in the list of Active ads. Before the ad goes into the Archive, a list with a list is displayed in the pop-up window. 1. I sold here. 2. I sold somewhere else. 3. Other and a field for entering a comment.
    32. The status for the announcement in the admin. If the user filled out the ads incorrectly, the administrator can select the Reject ad status, while in the message window the administrator indicates the reason for rejecting the ads, after that the User receives an email notification about the rejected ad and the reason that the Administrator specified, and on the My Ads page the ad is with the response Rejected.

Quote Originally Posted by kiowa View Post
    They will have to recode alot of the script to facilitate a user dashboard like that, however it would be cool.

I think flynax should rather gather user input on what should be implemented instead of makimg small changes on every upgrade.

After many years flynax still did not implement the following wich is standard on all classifieds.

Easy upgrade to feautured sent in email
    No listing field icons yet
    Still no price option to select" free, contact seller, etc"
    Discounted price option
    Make an offer option
    Categorise news and reviews for dealer scripts with pictures and carousel
    Phone format is a nightmare if you target diff countries, make it an international code and just a plain 10 digit number. That way you can create a mobile number and phone. Its 2022 , ppl use mobile numbers.

I think this is pretty basic and should have been available to us by now.
    I agree with the phone format, but I have had a customization done on my site to remedy that issue, and it works great. I hope the other issues are resolved in the next major release...Flynax 5, perhaps?
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Kaniel Outis View Post
    I think we need a serious flutter application that would fully display all the functions of the web version!
    In addition, I also supplement my list of necessary functions.

2. Pinning an ad to the top of the list for a certain period of time (an additional option for ad promotion) in the Monitizer plugin.
    3. Random display of Premium or dedicated listings in the general list when viewed in a certain category throughout the list.
    4. Add a field for the ability to edit the style for the theme in the admin panel.
    5. For the Shop plugin, add a display of the Base price of the product and the discounted price, while the Sale label is displayed on the preview of the product.
    6. Additional fields for the price field: If you set the checkbox in the selection for Free, then we get Free at the output, if when adding a listing, for example, a checkbox is ticked On request, then at the output we get the Price on request or By agreement.. In addition, additional labels: Bargaining, Without bargaining, By agreement.
    !!!8. Plugin Reviews and ratings for Users. Displaying the Seller's Rating based on all his ratings and reviews.
    9. Ban-blocking for users from other users, that is, blocking the possibility of correspondence in the chat.
    10. Uploading files using Amazon clouds or similar services.
    11. The Administrator cannot make a Bump Up or Highlight announcement.
    13. Subscribe to new ads from users that another user subscribes to.
    14. The ability to add 360 panoramas to the gallery.
    15. Hide/show the phone number on the ad card, depending on what period of time the Seller has set. Plugin for showing the time when the Seller is ready to receive calls.
    16. The percentage of profile completion and a reminder to the User about unfilled fields by email and in notifications on the site.
    17. The output will be grafted in video ads. If the user uses only the video in his listing, then his graft is displayed in the category.
    19. Output on a separate page of active Packages.
    20. The idea is fixed! So that after sending a message from the listing page, after that the listing gets into the user's Favorites
    21. Displaying a block of Popular users by the number of listings, following the example of Listing Blocks: Popular, Recently added. A useful feature for displaying Sellers in Shops.
    22. Plug-in for audio, video calls with third-party chat integration.
    23. Auto-Updating Packages, Enabling/Shutdown.
    24. Hide the Update Package button, if the package is active, with a Free Package and display this button only after its completion. So that there is no cheating of the Free package when you click again.
    25. Auto-upload videos to your YouTube channel.
    26. Displaying ads in the Seller's Profile by tabs: Active, Inactive, Completed.
    27. Show the User's name and Photo in the short output of the card.
    28. Mark Premium or highlighted on the ad page.
    30. Show busy time when using the Booking plugin, with hourly booking, in addition, setting a pause between orders, 30 minutes, 1 hour, etc.
    31. The button on the ad page and on the My Ads page is "Mark as sold", in this case the ad is marked with the appropriate label and is not displayed in the list of Active ads. Before the ad goes into the Archive, a list with a list is displayed in the pop-up window. 1. I sold here. 2. I sold somewhere else. 3. Other and a field for entering a comment.
    32. The status for the announcement in the admin. If the user filled out the ads incorrectly, the administrator can select the Reject ad status, while in the message window the administrator indicates the reason for rejecting the ads, after that the User receives an email notification about the rejected ad and the reason that the Administrator specified, and on the My Ads page the ad is with the response Rejected.
    Wow, Kaniel...Now that's a request! I don't think Flynax is going to implement all those features, although they all sound really good, Flynax doesn't appear to be one of those 'Flashy' styles, but who knows. I don't think they should go that far, in terms of the Flashy design, but the features are what matters to most if not all the Flynax customers. Logically, first comes the business side, THEN the flashy side...Of course, if you want that, you will need to pay extra for the customization.

Regards,
    Brian
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

At the end of the day we all want different things implementing, depending on what we think works for our own markets. Bet Flynax have a list as long as their arm for requests haha
    New Site: CameraSpecs https://bit.ly/3G4uYA6

Old Site: MotorAdsUk

More or less, I do some things on my own, and actually compiled a list according to new trends and needs that concern many.
    As you can see in the list the numbers are out of order, this is because the Flynax team has already implemented many points, which is very fine!))

+ Reply to Thread