+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Se IP of the person making a listing like report plugin have

Se IP of the person making a listing like report plugin have

I saw that the report plugin show IP of the person who make an report.

How come we can't see the ip of the person making a listing?
    Anyone implemented it?

There are an old thread about it but I don't think it works with the new script.
    Classifieds Site: Annonssida
    Other Site: SEO

We can make it like a small customization. I suggest you create a new ticket with your request.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Jonsson View Post
    I saw that the report plugin show IP of the person who make an report.

How come we can't see the ip of the person making a listing?
    Anyone implemented it?

There are an old thread about it but I don't think it works with the new script.
    It is an important feature for classifieds sites. I look forward to adding this in every update. Developers add some unnecessary things, but they do not add the most necessary and important.
    Last edited by Logmanov; April 8, 2022 at 03:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Logmanov View Post
    It is an important feature for classifieds sites. I look forward to adding this in every update. Developers add some unnecessary things, but they do not add the most necessary and important.
    Yes, i see this as a matter of security.

Lets say 1 person making a fraud and police contact me and want to get some information.
    I cant give them a thing as we dont even have the persons IP.

Yes people use VPN but we all know most criminals are stupid and will use their own IP to make frauds.
    Classifieds Site: Annonssida
    Other Site: SEO

Yes, right.
    It doesn’t matter what IP a person uses, his own or VPN, in any case, the site administrator must know from which IP the information was added, so that if necessary he could provide to prove his own non-complicity.

+ Reply to Thread