+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The listing is either inactive or expired

The listing is either inactive or expired

Hello everybody!

Could anybody explain me why I see this message when I open listing details page if listing is active and not expired.

Could anybody explain me why users have to see this massage and this listing if it is either inactive or expired.

Could anybody explain me where can admin see listings expire date.
    Last edited by Logmanov; September 27, 2019 at 07:46 PM.

That's a bug of listing appearing.

There is a listing expired, what appears in listings list of user browsing side, but in admin panel it shows as a not expired.
    Only in My Listings page user can see expire date e.g. Active till Sep 16, 2019.

How to fix ??????????

Perhaps try the following setting in admin and see if it is a temporary fix for the issue although may create more issues with SEO?:

Common / Listings / Keep URLs of expired and removed listings alive for SEO purposes (set it to disable, but will probably need to set the trashbox to enabled first).

Recommend doing this on a test site only rather than live customer site just in case you lose listings.

Report back please.

Did you configure cron job on your server?
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Jupp View Post
    Perhaps try the following setting in admin and see if it is a temporary fix for the issue although may create more issues with SEO?:

Common / Listings / Keep URLs of expired and removed listings alive for SEO purposes (set it to disable, but will probably need to set the trashbox to enabled first).

Recommend doing this on a test site only rather than live customer site just in case you lose listings.

Report back please.
    "Keep URLs of expired and removed listings alive for SEO purposes" Yes I enabled it to save only urls, i don't know how this setting will work on a working site because my site is still in my comp. Xampp server.

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Did you configure cron job on your server?
    My site is still in my comp. xampp server. is it possible to configure cron job on xampp?

Still a bug?

Listings are showing "Inactive or expired" but Admin field is set to "0" for unlimited time.
    How to fix this issue so that profiles remain active?

Screen Shot 2022-04-04 at 6.51.38 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-04-04 at 6.51.13 PM.png

Hello,

We need to look into the problem of what made the profile or listing expired

for that you should create a ticket

+ Reply to Thread