+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Facebook blocked my website url

Facebook blocked my website url

Yes, my website got blocked 4 days ago on facebook. And I cant share my url there anymore. Is there anyway to fix it. Everytime I try to send my website I got notice below

Screen Shot 2020-03-26 at 3.25.51 PM.png

I have submit report by clicking "Let us know" 4 times over the last 4 days and no reply.
    Anyone has experience on this and can help me out? I would really really appreciate it.

Thanks

Guru
    Wei, it would be nothing to do with flynax in that I run FB ads to my site all of the time without problem, so it must be something to do with the content and or maybe one of these problems

you do not have https, about us page, contact us page, terms page, privacy page?

or your content does not meet guidelines ?

Pete
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Wei, did you click on the link: Community Standard?
    What did they read about it?
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Young View Post
    Wei, it would be nothing to do with flynax in that I run FB ads to my site all of the time without problem, so it must be something to do with the content and or maybe one of these problems

you do not have https, about us page, contact us page, terms page, privacy page?

or your content does not meet guidelines ?

Pete
    Yes it not Flynax problem. I think I post too much ads to my facebook fanpage. About 5 ads per day. Ads are very common, nothing "special". Car for sale, room for rent. Stuff like that. Would you think posting 5 ads on facebook page a problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Wei, did you click on the link: Community Standard?
    What did they read about it?
    Yes Viktor,

It's very common.

Edited: they unblocked it. May be they read my report. Thanks all.

+ Reply to Thread